Terms of Service
Last updated: March 2015
This is an Adult Content Site. Use of this site is your statement and agreement that you are of legal age in your country to participate and view adult material. You agree that you will not post underage material or copyrighted material. You are expected to conduct yourself in a reasonably decent manner; we will not tolerate bullying of any kind. We reserve the right to ban you and your IP(s) from access if you violate these simple terms or prove in other ways that you are not desired in this community.
Last updated: March 2015
Information that is gathered from visitors/members
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, Operating System, referring page, time of visit, pages viewed and user name if signed in.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
When registered, the visitor’s email, username and all “profile” answers will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website. Cookies are necessary for the Chat and Login to function as intended. To assist members in finding others with similar interests, the more you make visible the easier it is for other members to find you for chat and solizing.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of updates, additions and changes to the site.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in that area/topic.
- If you no longer wish to be “friends” with a specific member, you may delete that friendship.
- You may modify the information in your Member Profile at any time.
- You may not delete an account, the account belongs to BBFE and we allow you to use it, you MAY request that the accont be "disabled", removong it from view of members and not able to be accessed by you but the profile will reamin in the database. This is to prevent those who join/leave, join/leave over and over.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Forums and Groups are here for he community. Forums are 100% viewable by all site members and select forums are visiable to visitors, Forums are a public area and anything posted here will not be private.
Blogs are similar to Forums with the exception of the Member having the option to make a post private for friends. Blogs are the place to participate if you do not wish to share with everyone, including guests.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website. You have the option of disabling cookies in your browser settings.
Two main types of chat exist on this site. Guest Chat for those who do not wish to register and Members Chat. Both have an option for one-on-one chat.
Any chat within an open chatroom (guest or member) is considered public and you release all control over the retention of this transcript. If you desire private then you MUST use on of the one-on-one options.
You are in no way required to participate in chat and you do so with the knowledge that your communications are not considered private when in an open chat room.
Content posted becomes the property of the site, unless you have posted illegal or copyrighted material. You may request removal. If we do cannot find the same content on other sites then we will honor the request and remove the content, if however the content is on other sites, we can deny the request. We have never denied a request to romove content but once its on the web it tends to never go away, if its already on other sites it public domain.
Removal of posted content
If you post content and later wish for its removal, you must follow the steps listed here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org the site admin via the contact form or email. Request the content be removed and the reason for removal. Provide a link to the content. Failure to follow these steps will result in the request being deleted and you will have to request again if desired.